This page is under construction. When completed, it will serve as a collection of all the links to math games that are posted on the unit pages, as well as additional collections of games not posted elsewhere. Unit pages will still include links to math games specific to that unit, but this page will act as a table of contents or directory to those games.
Virtual Apple Games
These are old Apple II games that can be played using an emulator. I have provided links both to games that require the installation of an ActiveGS plugin and to those that run only on Java, with no installation necessary. The ActiveGS versions run more smoothly and have clearer graphics. Keep in mind, these games were originally developed in the 1980s and 1990s, so they are fairly simplistic and sometimes take a few moments to load. Hints: If the games don't seem to be loading, click on the screen and press the space bar. Also, games work best if your mouse cursor is left in the middle of the screen.
- Number Munchers Java Version + ActiveGS Version
- Fraction Munchers Java Version + ActiveGS Version
- Fractions Practice Unlimited Java Version + ActiveGS Version
- Conquering Fractions Add/Subtract Java Version + ActiveGS Version
- Conquering Fractions Multiply/Divide Java Version + ActiveGS Version
- Conquering Decimals Add/Subtract Java Version + ActiveGS Version
- Conquering Decimals Multiply/Divide Java Version + ActiveGS Version
- Conquering Ratios/Proportions Java Version + ActiveGS Version
- Conquering Percents Java Version + ActiveGS Version
- Estimation Java Version + ActiveGS Version
Math Games Collections
Statistics and Data
Order of Operations